Friday, June 8, 2007

Week 2, Thing 3 and Thing 4: Setting up your own blog; registering your blog

Week 2, thing 3:
Setting up your own blog:

I created and added my first post to my blog - then I lost it (the blog that is). I registered it; when I signed back in Blogger said I was signed in; but would not let me add any new posts. I used the Help menu to reset my username and password, it recognized the username but still would not let me do anything.

Week 2, thing 4:
Registering your blog:

Blogger kept taking me back to the page prompting to create a new blog so that’s what I did. I registered it and I sent Ellen the URL of the new blog to add to the BCPL participants’ page. Blogger seemed slow and bogged (no pun intended) down that particular day. This can happen if there a lot of users on the website at the same time. Other staff reported slowness, freezing and inability to upload pictures right around the same time I was having trouble.

Tracking my progress will have to wait until next week.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

You’ve been tagged! Visit this link to find out what this means.

joyce said...

You've been tagged! Click on the link to see how to play. You're it!AGAIN.