Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Bonnie



This is her highness Bonnie!


She is a rescued Siberian husky, 8 1/2 years old, extremely vocal (doesn't bark much but she can wooooo all day) and full of mischief. I was quite surprised the day after I got her to find her standing on the dining room table drinking my coffee. When I shouted "get down," she promptly laid down - on the table.


She has taught my family and I many useful things. A good sized, strategically placed throw rug will hide the stain from a full can of Quaker State motor oil. Wrapped Christmas and birthday presents should be kept behind closed doors until the actual recipient has had a chance to unwrap them. Dog hair is meant to be freely shared with everyone and everything. If you actually want to read the paper rather than pick up shreds off the floor put it somewhere up high. And always try to remember to keep the dining room chairs pushed in.
Here she is showing off her guard dog skills with my neice:

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Yeah! Bonnie's picture is soooo cute!