Friday, June 22, 2007

I have been tagged! 8 things about me

1. My elbows are double jointed.

2. I once wanted to be a veterinarian but after spending several years working for one, realized I would never be able to make a living because I brought home every unwanted animal.

3. My significant other is deathly allergic to animal hair. We currently have 2 eastern painted turtles, a garter snake, a bearded dragon, some fish and 4 tree frogs.

4. I visit my Mom and walk our dog every morning and evening.

5. I am the youngest of five and the only girl.

6. I like to fish.

7. My favorite thing to do when I have free time is to sit outside and read.

8. I have been dogsledding twice in northern Minnesota. It's a lot of fun, but way too cold. If you ever want to go dogsledding, click on the link below:

http://www.dogsledding.com/testsite/

1 comment: